Travel Samrajya India Private Limited knows the importance of privacy of its users and also of maintaining confidentiality of the information provided by its users as a responsible data controller and data processer.
The Personal Information collected maybe used in the following manner:
While making a booking
While making a booking, we may use Personal Information including, payment details which include cardholder name, credit/debit card number (in encrypted form) with expiration date, banking details, wallet details etc. as shared and allowed to be stored by you. We may also use the information of travelers list as available in or linked with your account. This information is presented to the User at the time of making a booking to enable you to complete your bookings expeditiously.
We may also use your Personal Information for several reasons including but not limited to:
• confirm your reservations with respective service providers
• keep you informed of the transaction status
• send booking confirmations either via sms or Whatsapp or any other messaging service
• send any updates or changes to your booking(s)
• allow our customer service to contact you, if necessary
• send verification message(s) or email(s)
• validate/authenticate your account and to prevent any misuse or abuse
TSI will retain your Personal Information on its servers for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes listed in this policy. In some circumstances we may retain your Personal Information for longer periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with any legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements.
Service Providers and suppliers:
Your information shall be shared with the end service providers like airlines, hotels, bus service providers, cab rental, railways or any other suppliers who are responsible for fulfilling your booking.
Disclosure of Information
In addition to the circumstances described above, TSI may disclose User's Personal Information if required to do so:
• by law, required by any enforcement authority for investigation, by court order or in reference to any legal process
• to conduct our business
• for regulatory, internal compliance and audit exercise(s)
• to secure our systems